[daip] Problems with the bandpass

Rebeca Soria r.soria at oan.es
Mon Jun 23 07:44:23 EDT 2003

Hello,
I'm Rebeca Soria (from the OAN-Madrid-Spain), I'm trying to calibrate a
43 GHz SiO line maser (proyect=BM178, observed 7-Dec-2002). The problem
I have is that the Autocorrelations of the calibrator (3c454.3) of the
individual antennas appear to be wrong because the names of the antennas
don't correspond to the plots, I send you a plot of the acband.ps file
provided by the NRAO, of Los Alamos and Mauna Kea, and the same plot
made with the data of Los Alamos. In the latter it seems to be not LA
but MK, and I don't know how can I change "the names" of the rest of the
antennas (only the first and second antennas names are OK), and altough
this happens only in the last calibrator scan, I can't calculate a
bandpass...(and so I don't know if then I can use the XC of 3c454.3 to
calculate the delays...etc...)
I would like to know if I can change somehow the names of the antennas
just to try to use all the data and not lose them.

Thank you very much

If you need nore information please let me know
Rebeca
Rebeca Soria Ruiz                    e-mail: r.soria at oan.es
Observatorio Astronomico Nacional    Tlf: +34-91-527.01.07 Ext:94
c/Alfonso XII,Nº3
28014 Madrid (Spain)