[daip] Re: SNFLG question

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 30 12:12:52 EDT 2003

Mark Reid writes:

 >    I'm using SNFLG on VLBA data with 4 IFs and 2 Polarizations.
 > Basically the phases in each IF and polarization are the same
 > (after preliminary calibration to align the delays and phases
 > of the bands using a strong calibrator) since they are dominated
 > by atmospheric effects.  However, it looks like I have to
 > run SNFLG 8 times, making pretty big FG tables.
 >
 >    Could some paramters be added that let one use say
 > one IF and one polarization's phases and write out FG entries
 > that apply to all IFs/Pols?

Tomorrow's MNJ will bring a revised version that should be
interesting.  Would it also be good to add delays and rates to this?

11362.  July 30, 2003            SNFLG                Eric
        New adverb DOIFS added to POPSDAT, NEWPARMS, and a new help.
        SNFLG changed from a single IF and polarization to allow two
        polarizations and any number of IFs.  Adverbs to control
        whether all IFs and.or all polarizations are flagged when one
        is were also added.  The code now uses dynamic memory,
        correctly picks up missing antennas as "bad", flags bad
        antennas as antenna rather than baseline flags, and works hard
        to keep the number of flags down.
        Upgrade DOSTOKES.HLP also.
        Moved nowhere.