[daip] enhancement to CALIB

Claire Chandler cchandle at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jul 25 17:20:04 EDT 2003

well, I know of it for making corrections similar to those available in
FILLM, CLCOR, and INDXR.  however, for bootstrapping flux densities of my
primary calibrator to my other calibrators I still like to use data from a
similar elevation range, since the gain curves available may not be
applicable to older data, for example.

Claire