[daip] VPLOT abort

Craig Walker cwalker at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jul 22 18:57:17 EDT 2003

I'm running into a problem with VPLOT.  Here is the evidence so far.
This is on eolus, user 2263.  What is below is from my notes and gives
the basic sequence of what happens.

default vplot
ind 2; getn 301
bchan 3; echan 60
bif 1; eif 2
stokes 'rr'
antennas 9,0
docalib 2; gainuse 10
flagver 2
do3col 1
solint 20/60
bparm 12,2
nplots 9
doarray 0
symbol 1
dotv 1
go vplot

EOLUS > VPLOT1: Task VPLOT  (release of 31DEC03) begins
EOLUS > VPLOT1: Averaging from channel    3-  60
EOLUS > VPLOT1: ZABORS: signal 11 received
EOLUS > VPLOT1: ABORT!

There is a pause of maybe 15 seconds between the "Averaging" line and
the abort.
>docalib 1; go vplot
still died

>ante 9,0; go vplot
still died

>ante 0
>flagver 1
>go vplot
still died

>docalib -1
>go vplot
That's ok.

>docalib 2
>gainuse 9
>go vplot
Died

>gainuse 1
>go vplot
That's ok  Original CL.

>gainuse 4
>go vlot
Died   That CL has TECOR.

>gainuse 2  Sampler corrections (ACCOR)
>go vplot
Died.

I have to go now.  If you need more, I'll be in tomorrow.

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA