[daip] Re: Wells Fargo Bank New Business Account Application - ID# 4489

Wells Fargo Accounting wfba.accounting at wellsfargo.com
Mon Jul 21 19:46:07 EDT 2003

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your online application for a Business Account with Wells Fargo. We appreciate your interest in banking with us.

In order to open a Business Account, we must receive specific credit information that is verifiable. Because Wells Fargo has no locations in your state, we are unable to confirm the credit information in your application. Consequently, we regret to say that we cannot open an account for your business at this time.

Attached are your Wells Fargo Application and your Social Security File.

Sincerely,

Sherli Chin
Business Resource Center Services
Wells Fargo Bank