[daip] Re: SNPLT issue

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Jul 20 16:56:25 EDT 2003

Juan Cabanela writes:
 > I don't know if this is an issue with the MacOS X implementation of SNPLT or
 > what, but when I attempt to make an elevation vs. Tant plot with SNPLT, it
 > refuses to make the X axis elevation, instead making it 'Time  (Hours)',
 > despite the fact XAXIS is set to 2.  Any ideas?

    Oh dear - I cannot debug this without a Mac to try it on.  The
task does as it should on my Linux box.  We have encountered troubles
with the GNU 3.2.2 compilers on Linux so it would not suprise me if
they also have trouble on Macs.

 > Please re-route this to a more appropriate individual if you are not the
 > right person to bother about this...

Sadly there is no one else more appropriate for almost all
questions...

I will go poke on the machine I use for testing the 3.2.2 troubles...