[daip] On-line FILLM?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 16 11:37:29 EDT 2003

Chris - send AIPS queries to daip not to the Analysts please.

Data Analysts writes:

 > ----- Begin Included Message -----
 >

 > Does this message mean FILLM is going to work or not?  I did a 'ps' and it is
 > still running...
 >
 > AIPS 1: Found in Version=ONLINE
 > FILLM1: Task FILLM  (release of 31DEC03) begins
 > FILLM1: Shadow flag limit =  2.500E+01 meters.
 > FILLM1: Opacity correction in CL table weighted average of weather and
 > FILLM1:    season.  Weight for weather = 0.50
 > FILLM1: Gain curve correction in CL table read from file,
 > FILLM1:    with variation as function of antenna and band.
 > FILLM1: Welcome to real-time FILLM!
 > Connecting...Connected.
 > bad recv status of: No such file or directory
 > The aoc_clnt process has terminated unexpectedly.error on calling setitimer:
 > Interrupted system call
 > FILLM1: ZTPOP2: olopen -1
 > FILLM1: ZTPMI2: End-of-data: try to reopen

What this says is that the ModComps went down - real-time FILLM was
waiting for them to come back and would then get another
   FILLM1: ZTPOP2: olopen -1
Whether things work depends on what else happens.  A user got caught
when some record with his program code appeared followed by data with
another program code.  Since it was on-line FILLM it then quit.  The
program code was probably an error in the ModComp restart process.

We had lightening and damage yesterday...