[daip] (no subject)

Preeti Kharb rhea at iiap.ernet.in
Tue Jul 1 06:49:58 EDT 2003

Hullo !

While doing the amplitude calibration for VLBI data, I successfully did
ACCOR and ANTAB but the task APCAL gave the following error message :

DIRAC > APCAL1: Task APCAL  (release of 31DEC01) begins
DIRAC > APCAL1: AMPCAL: PARAMETER MXVAL TOO SMALL: CONTACT AIPS ADMIN
DIRAC > APCAL1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
DIRAC > APCAL1: dirac        31DEC01 TST: Cpu=       0.3  Real=       1

Before re-doing my calibration again, I wanted to enquire if there is any
obvious mistake I may have made...

I am using the 31DEC01 version of AIPS on my Linux (RedHat 7.2) machine..

Thanks a lot,

Preeti Kharb