[daip] CALREF - ?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 9 10:57:12 EST 2003

I have logged into your machine and account and looked at things a
little.  I am baffled some - all of records in SN tables 1 and 2 show
0 for subarray, source, and freqid.  What program wrote them?  SN
table 3, a small one apparently written by FRING, shows more normal
subarrays etc.

Looking at CALREF it appears not to regard subarray 0 as "any" which
is what it is supposed to do.  I will probably play with this but the
origin of your problem is not clear...  Did you change the SN tables
to be all subarray 0 or did it start that way?

I plan to work on CLCAL but it is a tricky task that deserve careful
thought so I will not do much too soon.