[daip] Help

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 8 11:04:46 EST 2003

You can use the verb CURVAL to find the (x,y) coordinates of
any point on the image by setting the cursor at that
point.  Then, just use the cellsize for your image to
find the difference between (x,y) for the two points
you've  set.  Of course this actually requires you to
punch a couple buttons on your calculator!

There may be a simpler way, but nothing immediately pops
to mind.

Jim Ulvestad