[daip] L phase rotation

gdenn at sbc.edu gdenn at sbc.edu
Thu Jan 2 10:46:30 EST 2003

Hi
I need to rotate the Left phases of some VLBA data for each
IF separately for a polarization project.
This is usually done after splitting a
file to correct for the EVPA. I am trying to use CLCOR
with opcode 'POLR' but I get the following error message.

phobos> CLCOR2: Task CLCOR  (release of 31DEC02) begins
phobos> CLCOR2: TABKEY: TABLE KEYWORD POLTYPE  NOT FOUND
phobos> CLCOR2: ANTCOR: ERROR 21 FINDING POL. SOLUTION TYPE KEYWORD
phobos> CLCOR2: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
phobos> CLCOR2: phobos       31DEC02 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0

I've looked for other means (e.g. LISTR) but could not figure it out.
Any help appreciated-
Thanks = Grant Denn