[daip] How to get a straight line in PL?

Andrzej Marecki amr at astro.uni.torun.pl
Fri Dec 19 06:39:36 EST 2003

Hi,

Perhaps it's elementary but I just can't find it neither in the Cookbook
nor in the .HLP files.

I just want to draw a section of straight line on a contour map.
TVLINE does the job but on XAS. Is there a way to do so in e.g. KNTR.
If not, are there any workarounds? (Well, I know one: to tamper with
.ps file coming from LWPLA. ;-)

Andrzej

Andrzej Marecki                |
Torun Centre for Astronomy     |   e-mail: amr at astro.uni.torun.pl
N. Copernicus University       |   WWW:    http://www.astro.uni.torun.pl
ul. Gagarina 11                |   tel: +48 56 6113032
PL-87-100 Torun, POLAND        |   fax: +48 56 6113009