[daip] UVPRT bug (sort of)

Michael Bietenholz michael at polaris.phys.yorku.ca
Thu Dec 18 15:30:12 EST 2003

UVPRT *claims* that the values of u,v and w that it prints out are at
in Kilo wavelengths at the reference frequency.  As far as I can tell
its lying: they are at in Kilo wavelengths but at the frequency of the
channel you selected not the at the ref. freq.  If you change the
channel, the numerical values of u,v and w scale according to the
channel, which would not be the case if they were at the reference
frequency.

Its good that it prints out the real values of u,v,w - it just shouldn't
claim that they're at the reference freq.

I know this doesn't constitute much of a Christmas present, but have a
great Christmas anyway!

        michael bietenholz