[daip] ACCOR

Z.-Q. Shen zshen at center.shao.ac.cn
Wed Dec 10 09:09:04 EST 2003

Hi,

I just noticed that the solutions from ACCOR showed a quite big
difference between different sources' scans for MK (see attached
plot.) The short scans are for several calibrators while the long
time scans for the program source (SgrA*). Then, I found this
happened to my previous experiment too. And both data showed
such a similar discrepancy in IFs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8. No jumps are
seen in IFs 1&7 for both data.

So, could anyone tell me why this happened?

I'm running AIPS (31DEC02) task ACCOR with solint= -2 or 2.

Best regards,
Zhiqiang Shen