[daip] 31DEC03 install

Patrick P Murphy pmurphy at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 25 09:15:54 EDT 2003

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:49:49 -0400, gdenn at sbc.edu said:

> I'm running Linux RH 7.2, tarball retrieved last week,

The 31DEC03 version, as you probably know, is the "beta test" version
that is likely to change every day.  The module you referenced:

> /aips/AIPS/31DEC03/LINUX/PREP/WFCLN.f:1462:
>          REAL      PANG, EL, HA, EL
>                          1       2
> Invalid declaration of or reference to symbol `el' at (2) [initially seen at
> (1)]
> /aips/AIPS/31DEC03/LINUX/PREP/WFCLN.f:1509: warning:
>          CALL OSUELV (TABLE, ANT, SUBARR, SOURID, TIME, HA, EL, ZA, IERR)
>                                                                 ^
> Implicit declaration of `za' at (^)

... did indeed have a typo (the second EL should have been ZA).  THis
was fixed on August 23 according to CVS:

diff -r1.5 -r1.6
1043c1043
<       REAL      PANG, EL, HA, EL
---
>       REAL      PANG, EL, HA, ZA

so you can either edit the source for WFCLN.FOR around line 1043 and
change the second EL to a ZA, or retrieve a new tarball of 31DEC03 and
start from scratch.  Unless Eric thinks there are other serious issues
with the 1.5-week-old version of 31DEC03, I'd be inclined to just edit
the file (/aips/AIPS/31DEC03/Q/PGM/OOP/WFCLN.FOR).

				- Pat
--
   Patrick P. Murphy, Ph.D.              Division Head, CV Computing, NRAO
   Home: http://goof.com/~pmurphy/       Work: http://www.nrao.edu/~pmurphy/