[daip] Re: UVPLT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 13 13:56:52 EDT 2003

Craig Walker writes:
 > I have a working UVPLT and SOUELV that has AZ as an axis option.  I use it for
 > trying to direction find RFI from RDV runs.  Unfortunately it is based
 > on a fairly old UVPLT (I made the modifications a while ago, but did
 > a fix today).  The SOUELV changes included a change to the call sequence
 > and I suspect other programs use the routine, so I don't want to attempt
 > an update myself.  If you want this stuff, SOUELV would need the update
 > and the changes would need to be transfered to the current UVPLT.  All
 > is in /home/eolus/AIPS/CODE, for whatever it's worth.  Seeks on RCW
 > and azimuth would probably find all my changes.  I have some junk in there
 > now for a big debugging printout - that would need to go.  Let me know what
 > you would like to do, if anything.

11382.  August 18, 2003         Source azimuth       Craig/Eric
        Craig has supplied us with a new version of SOUELV that
        computes azimuth as well as hour angle and elevation.
        Changed TABLEUTIL routine OSUELV to return all 3 of these.
        Changed QUVUTIL, ACFIT, ANCAL, CLCOR, LISTR, CALIB, APCAL,
        WFCLN, CL2HF, and INDXR to use the new call sequences with az
        ignored.  Changed MAPBM, APGPS, and TECOR to use the new call
        sequence and to skip computing azimuth on their own.  Changed
        UVPLT and WIPER to use the new call sequence and to offer a
        new option to plot against azimuth.
        Moved nowhere.

Thanks,