[daip] uvsub, etc.

Lawrence Rudnick larry at astro.umn.edu
Tue Aug 5 07:27:45 EDT 2003

eric - we have just installed 31DEC03, but it will probably be next week
before we can run MNJ and try out your new fixes.  Thanks for the great
detective work on this.  I will try out my deep cleaning again when we
update.  The project is a pretty challenging one (going where no man has
gone before).  I've got 22 mosaiced fields covering about 8x8 degrees
at Pband (and actually, given low level sidelobes, each pointing sees the
entire field at some level).  thanks again - i'll let you know how things
turn out!

lr