[daip] Re: ACCOR question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:00:35 EDT 2003

Michael,

As you may know I have repaired FITLD. Now FITLD fills out correctely
the column #13 at CQ table. providing information obout NO_BITS.

On the other hand I found out that FITLD reading the data from the correlator
tape attaches the correlator antenna table AT.

This table includes NO_LEVELS column. So if you have AT table you can use
PRTAB to see the levels number used at the recording of your data.

The AT table dissapeares after UVCAP, SPLIT, SPLAT...

Let me know plaese if you found AT table attached to your UV data and
could succesfully found NO_LEVELS using PRTAB of AT table.

Thanks

Leonia