[daip] Get 5 great money making web businesses for less than what most people spend on groceries, and IT WORKS!! www.Worked-For-Me.com

Sun Sep 22 03:17:55 EDT 2002

You're about to discover how you can have FIVE of your own Internet businesses set up and taking orders within 29 minutes...for less than half of what most people spend on groceries!

But first, please let me introduce myself...

Hi! My name is Terry Johnson. I'd like for you to know up front that I'm not an Internet Guru...Not A Computer Wiz...And Not A Marketing Genius.

First of all, I'll admit that I don't expect you to believe a single word I say.

After all, how many times a day are you BOMBARDED with some lame "get-rich-quick" scheme on the Internet?

You probably get a brand new promise of instant wealth every few hours in your e-mail box and if you're anything like me, you've tried a few and been left with nothing but a hole in your pocket!

Well, I've got great news for you.

Now you too can make great money right from your home with your own auto-pilot "Internet Empire"!

But before we get into that, let me prove to you that I'm actually doing it and that you can too...

To find out more about this amazing opportunity, please lend me just a few moments of your time to check it out at www.Worked-For-Me.com  All I ask is that you give us a chance and have a look for yourself.  You'll be glad you did!

Sincerely,

Terry Johnson

To be removed from this mailing list, simply send an e-mail to unsubscribe at worked-for-me.com with a subject of UNSUBSCRIBE.  This is handled by an automated system, so please be sure the subject is correct before sending.  Failure to do so may prevent your address from being removed properly.  Please allow 48 hours for your address to be removed from our list.