[daip] ***UNSECURED LOANS *** Go to --> www.TailorFunding.com

Tue Sep 17 04:27:55 EDT 2002

Our mission is to fund your request as quickly and efficiently as possible! We are a full service brokerage firm. We fund "All Types" of loans for people with good or bad credit everyday! Tailor Funding funds all types of loan requests. Some examples are business, mortgages, home equity loans, refinancing, auto and personal loans are our specialties.

Borrow by mail quickly and conveniently (turn around time is minimal.) We are experienced professionals that are determined to give you the best possible service. All information obtained is strictly confidential.

To reach the offices of Tailor Funding, simply respond to one of the following:
http://www.TailorFunding.com/Red-Ad.html
(317) 253-3450