[daip] Re: Concerned about holiday performance?

Randi Morris rmorris at veriopt.com
Thu Oct 31 09:42:04 EST 2002

Looking for the best performing lists of the season?

Look no further than our top Managed Properties.

Hundreds of merchants are gearing up for the busiest
and most profitable time of the year so, don't be left
out in the cold!

Use your budget the permission based way. Reach
thousands, even millions of our most responsive
consumers one e-mail at a time at a fraction of the
cost.

Ramada Plaza Resort Responders

Represents 535,898 Opt In Email Addresses of
individuals who have responded to a vacation offer
courtesy of Ramada Plaza Resorts and have a
strong affinity for traveling and vacations.

http://157.238.187.93/actTrack.jsp?oin=86459.999.35822890.2&t=1

BizCirc.com - Effective for B2B prospects

Opt In Email list represents 2.1 Million subscribers
who have requested business and trade publications.
Reaches CEOs, CFOs, Managers and Vice
Presidents.

http://157.238.187.93/actTrack.jsp?oin=86461.999.35822890.2&t=1

FreeRealTime.com - Online Investors

Members of FreeRealTime.com are active traders and
want to stay on top of their investments at all time.
The file is 87% male with an average annual income
of over $100,000.

http://157.238.187.93/actTrack.jsp?oin=86507.999.35822890.2&t=1

NursingHands.com - Nurses and Nursing Professionals

NursingHands.com is one of the top website for
nurses, providing community and content to nurses and
nursing professionals.

http://157.238.187.93/actTrack.jsp?oin=86509.999.35822890.2&t=1

Credit Ratings - The Good and The Bad

The Credit Ratings Opt-in Email list, is a compiled list
made up of individuals who have had a Beacon Score/
FICO score generated based upon their credit rating.

http://157.238.187.93/actTrack.jsp?oin=86505.999.35822890.2&t=1

HeartCenterOnline.com - Doctors and Patients

HeartCenterOnline.com is the premier cardiovascular
health care site on the Internet as well as being one of
the most respected health sites on the internet by the
medical community.

http://157.238.187.93/actTrack.jsp?oin=86512.999.35822890.2&t=1

To get your holiday campaign in swing contact Randi
Morris Today!

Tel: 561 498 2422 x210
Email: randi at optininc.com
Online: www.optininc.com