[daip] CLCAL bug

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Oct 28 12:21:30 EST 2002

Hi Zsolt,

There is a new feature in CLCAL (and an old feature
of SNSMO) that will interpolate over blanked values
in a SN table.  In CLCAL this will interpolate over
blanked values in the _SN table_ before interpolating
for the CL table.  I would recommend using SNSMO, so
you can look at the resulting SN table to make sure
the smoothing did what you wanted.  You set DOBLANK=1
and the appropriate parameters to set the interpolation
time for the smoothing.

If you have a version of AIPS that is older than late
July then DOBLANK does not exist in CLCAL, but you
can use SNSMO.  Let me know if you have problems.

Cheers,

Amy