[daip] More on TY problem.

Craig Walker cwalker at aoc.nrao.edu
Sat Oct 26 19:04:43 EDT 2002

This is another big hint for the TY problem reported in my last message.

The duplicate time TY records were at correlator job boundaries where
there was also a source change.  This probably has something to do
with the elimination of duplicate table entries when putting together
the main AIPS file (TAMRG).  I would not be surprised if other
calibration transfer files have similar problems, but I have not
yet checked.

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA