[daip] QuestionPro offers free Student and Research Accounts

research at questionpro.com research at questionpro.com
Fri Oct 25 16:10:42 EDT 2002

Colleagues:

QUESTIONPRO.COM is offering FREE SURVEYS FOR STUDENT PROJECTS AND ACADEMIC RESEARCH.
(This offer is only for individual and class research projects and not for sponsored class or consulting projects).

Currently more than 150 universities participate, including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Northwestern and MIT.
For a list of universities see: http://www.questionpro.com/clients/index.html

What QUESTIONPRO.COM does
QUESTIONPRO.COM offers an integrated on-line service for Building Surveys, Collecting Data, and Viewing Results in real-time.
No IT support is required (there is also no software or survey posting). Everything is done automatically in the browser.

The online system allows you to simply create your survey, distribute surveys to your mailing list and click to view your analysis.
When the survey is submitted, the data is automatically entered into the user's database at QUESTIONPRO.COM.

The "Survey Analyzer" produces managerial reports in the form of tables, charts and graphs using a point and click interface.  Statistical analysis capabilities will be added later this year.  The user's database is downloadable directly into an EXCEL spreadsheet on your PC and for more advanced analysis in statistical packages such as SPSS.  SPSS command files are also produced for download.

For a list of capabilities, see:  http://www.questionpro.com/info/features.html
Some of the advanced capabilities that QUESTIONPRO.COM offers include Branching, Piping, Looping, Extraction and Randomization. QUESTIONPRO.COM allows you to customize the HTML of the survey and offers the most comprehensive list of question types available in the industry.

Why Offer Free Academic Surveys?
Our roots are in the academic community.  Our founders are professors and we love students and academia.   But honestly, it's also good for business, we are recognized world-wide and used by Microsoft, Intel, NCR, Experian, Yahoo!, Deloitte and Touche, 3M, Chevron... and many others including government and professional organizations.

To Request an Academic Research/Class Project Account:

(1)  REGISTER ONLINE at http://www.questionpro.com and establish a userid and password and then LOGIN

(2)  WHEN LOGGED IN,  SELECT THE UPGRADE LINK ON THE LEFT

(3)  CLICK ON THE LINK  "REQUEST A FREE ACADEMIC UPGRADE"  (located at the bottom of the center detail box)

(4)   FILL IN THE REQUEST FORM COMPLETELY AND CLICK THE "REQUEST AN UPGRADE" BUTTON

Please note that without a complete research project or class description, the request will not be processed. For automated approval please use your school assigned email address (.edu extension)

Your request will be processed within 24 hours.

Please distribute this note to others teaching research classes at your university or interested in online research.

Kevin Battey
Academic and Research Division
QUESTIONPRO.COM
research at questionpro.com