[daip] POSSM multi-IF

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Mon Oct 21 11:20:54 EDT 2002

There are some faults with the logic somewhere--if you
tell POSSM to make 9 plots per page, and have 9 baselines
to plot on the TV, it will plot all 9, but will not
know that it is finished.  It then will sit and wait
for 30 seconds before deciding that there is nothing
on the next page and it is now finished.

This may be related to Lorant's remark.

jim