[daip] POSSM multi-IF

Lorant Sjouwerman, NRAO lsjouwer at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Oct 20 23:56:25 EDT 2002

Hi Eric,

Didn't get to pinpoint this more accurately this week, and thought I'd
leave it anyway behind for you when you come back (when I'll be gone)

There seems to be a little nastyness in the logic of the code for
displaying the IF's next to eachother (multi-IF plots). Some examples, if
NPLOTS > 1 and APARM(9) > 0, usually the last single plot is put on a new
page, regardless whether there is still place in the previous NPLOTS
display. Also for APARM(9)=1, it seems that NPLOTS=6 makes NPLOTS=5 etc, ie
in short: the combination of NPLOTS and APARM(9) seems fragile.

Maybe you can remind me after Nov 15 to show you some of these combinations
with their outputs

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - VLBA Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at aoc.nrao.edu