[Fwd: [daip] Re: aj292]

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Oct 15 13:36:19 EDT 2002

Hi Sarah,

Just use the task DBCON to combine the data sets.  Hopefully,
they were both taken in J2000 or B1950, and not one of each!
There are inputs that allow DBCON to shift the phase centers
to make them coincide, in case you used different ones for
the two observations.

Once you have done that, you can just calibrate and image
as you would for a single data set.  However, you may need
to pay some attention to the data weighting in order to
emphasize the spatial scales that you are most interested
in (I'm assuming that the data probably are from two
different configurations).

best,

jim ulvestad