[daip] New Business Software Prospects via SoftwareSource.net

softwaresource at softwaresource.net softwaresource at softwaresource.net
Mon Oct 14 11:47:22 EDT 2002

Dear Software Professional:

SoftwareSource.net is Your Source for New Business Leads

We provide a web site where software resellers can find businesses in their area that are looking for new  business management software!  The leads listed in our site have a budget, a time frame, and specific requirements.  Resellers can browse the site and select those opportunities that best fit their specific products.

There is NO COST to join our service.  When a reseller identifies a lead that is right for them, the lead is purchased at that time, costing between $70 and $250 dollars (depending on the prospect's budget).  We also offer a 100% guarantee* that the lead is in the market for new software.

Visit Our Site

You are invited to visit our site and review the information listed there.  You will find comparative information on a number of software products with more being added each week.  Industry news and product reviews are also provided.

Visit the Partner Page and review some of the leads we have listed.  If you would like to receive email notices as we list new leads in your area, click on the Join Us button and complete a VAR profile. (SoftwareSource.net does NOT sell its mailing list to any third parties.)

If you see a lead of interest to your firm, you purchase that lead.  (You do need to have a VAR Profile completed before making the purchase.)  If you do not see a lead that is a good opportunity for your firm, make sure that your information is listed in a VAR Profile (select the Join Us button) and we will notify you by email when an opportunity is available.

SoftwareSource.net
755 Rinehart Road, Suite 250-B
Lake Mary, Florida, 32746
(407) 682-2864

* Details of the guarantee can be found on our Partner Site under Pricing.