[daip] POPS issues

Andrew McDonald amd at jb.man.ac.uk
Tue May 7 04:56:37 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm the MERLIN archivist at Jodrell Bank and am having some problems running our
pipelines when processing large batches of data. I believe the problem lies with
a variable array K which when full produces the error message:

AIPS 1: BLEW TEMP K!

I am considering modifying the source code so that this problem does not occur,
but I am not sure exactly where this variable is declared etc. Are you aware of
a fix for this problem.

Regards,

Andy McDonald

  Dr. Andrew McDonald,                   Email: amd at jb.man.ac.uk
  Research Assistant (MERLIN Archivist)
  University of Manchester, (new)-> Tel (Work): +44 (0)1477 572646
  Jodrell Bank Observatory,         Tel (Home): +44 (0)1477 571617
  Cheshire SK11 9DL,                Fax (Work): +44 (0)1477 571618