[daip] CLCOR bug?

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Mar 25 22:23:07 EST 2002

Greg,

I have looked at your data and found that CL table #6 which ir corrected
CL table includes the entries only for the source SGRA which you
selected at CLCOR.

I think CLCOR having the list of selected sources records only this list.

When you applied the CL #6 to your cal source you have to see the difference
with the result when the original CL table was applied, because now (CL#6)
the calibrator passes without any calibration.

Let's discuss the details tomorrow

Leonia