[daip] REGRD

Eric Greisen egreisen at NRAO.EDU
Sat Mar 23 11:56:24 EST 2002

Amitesh Omar writes:

 > Hello,
 >
 > I am a user of AIPS version 31DEC99 (Registered) of RAMAN Research
 > Institute, Bangalore (INDIA). When I use the task 'REGRD' on the channel
 > images, it does seem to perform the task but except for the first channel,
 > other channels show zero value of flux. Could you please help me on this ?
 > total number of channels are 128 in the cube and image size is 256x256.

Since you are not using the latest version updated by a MNJ I cannot
actually fix REGRD for you - although I will look at fixing it.  When
I examine the code it is clear that it only works for 1 plane.

You could run SUBIM:

     dowait true; task 'subim'; default
     getn n
     for blc(3)=1:128; trc(3)=blc(3); go; end

Then REGRD

     getn m; task 'regrd'
     <set the inputs>
     for inse=1:128; go; end

Then run MCUBE to rebuild the cube of corrected planes.