[daip] question

Eric Greisen egreisen at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Fri Mar 8 11:59:12 EST 2002

Jesus Aceituno writes:

 > I need to use fitsIO, and for that, I need fits.h, and for that, I need
 > aips.h. At the moment I have found all the .h files except "aips.h", I
 > didn't fined anywhere, where could I download?

I am suprised that an aips.h should be required by cfitsio and yet not
be delivered with the rest of that package.  Note that the aips group
does not have any responsibility for (or credit for) that very useful
package.  I am CCing Bill Cotton who has used cfitsio in aips-related
applications and Bill Pence who is resonsible for the cfitsio package.
Perhaps they can help you.