[daip] (no subject)

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Mar 6 17:11:20 EST 2002

I worry about the size of VLBAUTIL.  I notice that in
Chris's procedures he save and restores adverbs at the
beginning and end of each of his procedures.  You might
remember a discussion about doing this when I was starting
to write the procedures and the consensus was that it
should not be done.  If I remove these from Chris's
procedures this will shorted VLBAUTIL significantly, for
some procedures saving and restoring takes more lines than
the procedure itself.  Should I do this?

Amy