[daip] CONVL and blanked images

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:23:29 EDT 2002

Eric,

I can not tell you why CONVL continue failing when you selected BIF, EIF
to limit the image by non blanked area. I think that CONVL still use
the part of the image outside of the selected area.

But I can tell you how to zero the blanked points at your image.

Use the task 'maths' with opcode='poly' and cparm = 0 1 0 0 0 1

Leonia