[daip] Gabriela Castelletti

Gabriela Castelletti gcastell at iafe.uba.ar
Tue Jun 25 16:36:40 EDT 2002

Hello,
I want to install aips in my personal computer. I have the RedHat Linux
version 7.2.
I followed the instructions to download the gcc-2.95.3 version and this is
ok, but I suppose I have to download a g77 version too, in agree with the
gcc-2.95.3 version.
Could you tell me which one I have to get?

I know that I can get the g77 via ftp to ftp.gnu.org in pub/gnu/g77
directory.

Last Sunday I tried the installation only installing the older gcc-2.95.3,
but the installation  failed. Maybe the problem was the g77 (RedHat
7.2) version ....

Thank you very much in advance
Gabriela

|   Gabriela Castelletti (MSci)                     |
|   Institute of Astronomy and Space Physics        |
|   CC 67, Suc. 28, (1428) Buenos Aires, Argentina  |
|   Phone (54-11)4781-6755                          |
|   FAX (54-11)4786-8114                            |