[daip] Microsoft Terminates Keyword System

iGetNet keywords at pbhllc.com
Tue Jun 18 12:09:59 EDT 2002

Microsoft Terminates Keyword Services

Effective May 13, 2002 - Microsoft terminated its relationship with RealNames, the primary distributor of the Keyword/Registered Search Phrase service in the address bar of the Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) browser.  In response to this action, RealNames has begun a wind down of its business.

We have been in communication with Microsoft and we have received verification that they will no longer be supporting this technology.  'Unfortunately, the offering of Internet Keywords through MSN Search is a business model that does not meet this goal for MSN worldwide.' - Microsoft.

Fortunately, we have a solution for you!  Please copy the following url and paste it into your browser's address bar to contact us immediately: http://click.pbhllc.com/redirect.asp?refno=d468851a2919&l=1052

Sincerely,

Todd Johnson

iGetNet solicits its data from a variety of online sources, if you would rather not receive any further information from iGetNet, please copy the following url and paste it into your browser's address bar: