[daip] VLA data BL085D

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jun 11 21:55:31 EDT 2002

Hi Lucas,

I apologize if someone already answered you, but I didn't see
the answer.  It appears that you have made a simple error.
The VLA data are NOT in FITS format, so FITLD will not work.
Instead, you need to run the task FILLM to load VLA data.
Try that, and please let us know if it solves your problem.

Cheers,

Jim Ulvestad