[daip] problem with AP94 data

Martin Hardcastle M.Hardcastle at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 12:28:32 EDT 2002

> Your problem can be related with adding PT antenna to VLA.
> I see that output of PRTAN has all antenna name as VLA:OUT but
> the 29th antenna name is VLA:VPT.

I did wonder about that...

> Now you can copy the AN table (by the task 'tacop') from your new A-array
> observations.

But I need an AN table with the correct antenna positions for B-array
in May 1985, or UVFIX still won't work. Right?

If this is a problem with this dataset alone then I thought the
analysts might be able to find another observation close to it in time
in the archive that I could copy the AN table from...

Martin