[daip] Problem with CLCOR

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Feb 27 17:27:45 EST 2002

Dear Mark,

Eric asked me to look into your CLCOR bug report.  I tried your
procedure on a phase referencing data set of my own and CLCOR
seemed to do the right thing, at least I do not see the bizarre
things you see.  Of course, there is always the possibility I
did something slightly different in the SPLIT->SNPLT that gave
me a different result, although I think that is unlikely.  So
it looks like I need your data to reproduce the problem.  Could
you send me (or put somewhere I can ftp) a portion of your data
that shows this problem, I think I would like the original data,
before you SPLIT etc..  You are on the midnight job, is that
right?

Thanks,

Amy

P.S. to ftp things to me: