[daip] [Fwd: BH088B VLBA Observer's Log]

Data Analysts analysts at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:52:06 EST 2002

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BH088B VLBA Observer's Log
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 20:07:40 +0100
From: Yoshiaki Hagiwara <hagi at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de>
To: VLB operators <vlbaops at jansky.aoc.NRAO.EDU>

I am not sure who is the right person for trouble shooting of VLBA
amplitude calibration system.... here is a report about problem with
BH088B data, in hoping that this will contribute to improvement of
amplitude calibration system.

my BH088B data contained GC and TY table, for which one may not edit
Tsys and gain curve files. BUT, APCAL does not accept GC table which is
originally attached to the raw data. I had to make GC/TY tavles myself
as one had to before... my colleague in Bonn had same problem before for
his VLBA data. TY table has no trouble, it looks quite good.

hagi, mpifr

----- End Included Message -----