[daip] Re: BH083A: question about FREQ ID

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 15 11:40:44 EST 2002

Dear Tomoya,

Craig Walker forwarder your message to the AIPS
group (daip at nrao.edu).  This looks suspiciously
like a bug we fixed a few months ago.  I need
to look at the correlator jobs to confirm this,
but there seems to be some confusion as to which
jobs were sent to you.  Could you tell me which
jobs you received.  There is a little sheet of
paper that came with your tape, the second column
is labeled "JOB", send me those numbers, they should
be 40**.

Also what version of AIPS are you using?

Cheers,

Amy