[daip] something weird in CLCOR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:20:49 EST 2002

Claire,

CLCOR modifys the given (at SU table)apparent position of the source
and then recalculates the new apparent positions to the epoch ones.

The apparent positions fill out the SU table by FITLD
The mistake of calculation of the aparent position was found in FITLD
at the August of 2001. So if you loaded your data before the August of 2001
your apparent postion s are  wrong (a little bit) and that is why you see
the difference in the epoch coordinates.

Leonia