[daip] FITLD 31DEC02

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Dec 23 13:57:17 EST 2002

Bill,

The problem is not in the FITLD. Actually there is no any problem.

You have 512 ifsxnpolxnfreq. The 512 requires to make the correlation
in two passes. That was done by our analysts to correlate your project.
At the first pass you get the first two IFs; at the second pass
you get the last two IFs. In both passes you have four (not eight) channels-
2IFsx2pol.

Therefore you have to
  1. load (FITLD) the first pass of the correlation
  2. load (FITLD) the second pass of the correlation
  3. glue the two UV data using the aips task VBGLU

Leonia