[daip] Green laser pointer to point out stars - ideal holiday gifts

Beta Electronics, Inc. belaser at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 01:20:17 EST 2002

       This GREEN laser pointer has twenty times brighter laser light than the red laser pointer. You can see the laser beam in night sky and use it to point out stars and collimate your telescope.

Ideal holiday gifts. The prices have been reduced.  Wiill deliver by Christmas.

15-day satisfaction guarantee or full refund.

We can engrave the pointers with names. They are  ideal gift awards for the star lovers and lecturers.

Visit our web site for prices and details:

http://www.betapointer.com

Too busy to visit now?  Save this e-mail for future visits.

If you wish to be removed from our list for future sales, please enter your email address at the following web page. Thank you.