[daip] Re: CLCOR

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Dec 1 18:56:28 EST 2002

Chris,

I have checked the recalculation of the apparent to the epoch
coordinates in CLCOR many times including comparison with SCHED
calculation of the coordinates. I am very confident that CLCOR carries
out the right calculations.

You wrote:

>but more importantly I run a
>modified version of CLCOR and it is calling JPREC with an epoch of
>2451983.5000000 (this is in subroutine SOUMOD following the comment "Loop
>through SU rows modifying the selected source position".

>Surely this is wrong?

I do not understand what does "modified version of CLCOR" mean.
I guess you added the print of JD.

If it is right then you need to print 'OBSDAT' also and compare it with ...
OBSDAT is the only parameter which control calculation of JD

            CALL JULDAY(OBSDAT, JD)

Leonia