[daip] SNSMO modification

Joseph Lazio lazio at rsd.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Aug 29 12:57:25 EDT 2002

Hi,

A suggestion for SNSMO.  I conduct a number of VLBI experiments in
which I observe multiple sources within the same run.  At times, I use
SNSMO to smooth various quantities.

It would be nice to be able to specify that smoothing should not cross
scan boundaries and/or source changes.  I've figured out a work-around
that allows me to do it, but a simple flag in SNSMO would be helpful.

-- Joe

--
T. Joseph W. Lazio, Ph.D.        voice: +1 202 404 6329
Remote Sensing Division          fax:   +1 202 404 8894
Naval Research Lab, Code 7213    Joseph.Lazio at nrl.navy.mil
Washington, DC 20375-5351 USA    http://rsd-www.nrl.navy.mil/7213/lazio/