[daip] Re: System temperatures for GB (experiment BP100 on June 26)

Frank Ghigo fghigo at cv3.cv.nrao.edu
Tue Aug 13 16:07:04 EDT 2002

Craig,

We try to keep the latest Tcal data for the GBT receivers
available in the following site:

  http://www.gb.nrao.edu/electronics/GBTelectronics/rxcommon/tcal/

Also available through the GBT electronics page:
  http://www.gb.nrao.edu/electronics/GBTelectronics/index.html

This would be the best place to find Tcal data for updating
the VLBA cal files.

-- frank