[daip] About AIPS Trouble in my analysis

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Apr 26 13:12:33 EDT 2002

Dear Suda,

Another thing that just occurred to me, if you want to try a
different method and see if it helps:  Load everything into
one file with FITLD, then run MERGECAL (or VLBAMCAL) then use
UVCOP to make the 2 files you want.  You might have to do a
MSORT and/or INDXR after the MERGECAL and/or UVCOP.  This seems
simpler and might work because I know that MERGECAL, UVCOP,
MSORT and INDXR should handle the TY table correctly, but I suspect
FITLD might have done something weird when it was splitting the
data into multiple files.

Cheers,

Amy