[daip] aips_gripe

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Apr 17 17:27:46 EDT 2002

I have created a BP table with two polarization and do not see the problem
described by David.

1. POSSM carries out the right job if I select STOKES='R' or 'L'
   even if I cut short the range of channels.

2. If STOKES='', then all pages but the last one are OK.
   Only the last plot of the last page is plotted.
   And I do not see any additional problem when I cut short the range
   of channels.

Leonia