[daip] aips_gripe

David Hogg dhogg at NRAO.EDU
Wed Apr 17 11:49:47 EDT 2002

{17-APR-2002 11:43:49}
{circe        UN-REGISTERED!!!!!!!}
{  337  31DEC02  LINX}
{david hogg}
{NRAO,520 Edgemont Road, Charlottesville, VA 2229}
{(434)-296-0256}
{I encountered a problem in displaying the bandpass table with
 POSSM. If I use all channels and ask to display R and L everything
 is fine. However, if I ask to display a smaller range (to avoid the
 end channels) then I get a good display for R but the initial channels
 of L appear to have been set to xero (in the display). The number
 of channels affected depends on BCHAN and ECHAN.
 end
  }
{A problem with POSSM displaying a second plot from the BP table.}
{dhogg at nrao.edu}
{ }